The public transport system in the Netherlands is very efficient. From both airports, busses and trains run continiously.
Schiphol Airport Amsterdam - Utrecht Central Station
Schiphol train station is situated directly below the airport. Via Schiphol Plaza you can walk straight to the departure or arrival hall and get on a direct train to Utrecht Central Station.
- Travel time: About 35 minutes by train
- Frequency: Trains depart for Utrecht about every 15 minutes
- Cost: A one-way ticket to Utrecht Central Station costs €10,20
Eindhoven Airport – Utrecht Central Station
From the arrival hall at Eindhoven airport, you can walk to the bus stop. Bus nr 400 or 401 takes you from the airport to Eindhoven Central Station, where you can get on a direct train to Utrecht Central Station.
- Travel time: About 15 minutes by bus + 50 minutes by train
- Frequency: Bus 400 (direction Eindhoven Station) or 401 (direction Eindhoven Station) departs about every 10 minutes; Trains depart for Utrecht about every 10 minutes
- Costs: A one-way bus ticket to Eindhoven train station costs €4,00. A one-way train ticket to Utrecht Central station costs €16,20
Utrecht Central Station – Utrecht Summer School
The Utrecht Summer School office is located in the centre of Utrecht and is easily accessible by bus from Utrecht Central Station. It takes about 10 minutes. Our office at Janskerkhof 30 is a little white building, located next to the entrance of the church "Janskerk" in the centre of the square. You can buy a ticket (with card only) on the bus from the bus driver or make use of the OV Chip Card that you can buy at the trainstation. The following buses stop at the bus stop "Janskerkhof":
- line 2 - direction "Museumkwartier"
- line 7 - direction "Voordorp"
- line 8 - direction "Wilhelminapark via Diakonessenhuis"
- line 28 - direction "P+R Science Park"
- line 52 - direction "Amersfoort"
- line 53 - direction "Zeist"
From the bus stop it is only 1 minute by foot to our office. Our office is the little white building, located next to the entrance of the church.
You can also walk from the station to our office. On foot it also takes 10 minutes.
Our office location: Janskerkhof 30A, 3512 BN Utrecht