Coaching skills are about helping others to live their full potential. It is a great skill in and of itself, but it is also a key ingredient for effective leadership. So, are you a student or a young professional and do you want to acquire or deepen coaching skills? Then this summer school is for you. This course will teach you the coaching skills you need as a coach or a leader. In every session you will learn and practice with powerful coaching tools, from deepening questions to parts work to empathy skills. You will not just be coaching others. You will be embarking on a journey of self discovery and personal growth. You will get to know yourself better at the emotional level and connect at a deeper level with your dreams and purpose. Does this sound interesting to you? Then please join us in Utrecht this summer! This course is offered in partnership with the Online Coaching Academy.
Do you wish to become a coach? Do you wish to inspire others to grow and take action on what matters most to them? And would you like to give a boost to your personal development? Then this summer school might be just the thing for you! In one week you will learn many skills you can use as a coach and as a young leader. You will learn to connect more easily to people, you will learn to listen to others on the level of their emotions, needs and values. And you will learn how to inspire people to take action on what they really want.
After this course you will have greatly expanded your coaching skills. This course is very suitable for students and young professionals that want to develop professional coaching skills. At the same time, you will have learned a lot about yourself. At the beginning of the course you will set a number of goals for yourself and you will be coached by classmates to achieve those. In this course you will learn to find a better balance between heart and mind in order to become a more complete person. We will be exploring ourselves deeply in order to be able to contribute more to our communities.
We intend for participants from many different countries and cultures to come together in an atmosphere of respect, inspiration and fun to grow together. The course will be taught by a number of expert trainers and coaches as well as a number of inspiring guest lecturers.
Does this speak to you? Then we hope to meet you on 3 July. And please let us know if you have any questions.
Summary of the programme
Day 1 - The foundation
Day 2 - Radical empathy in coaching
Day 3 - The power of vulnerability
Day 4 - Purpose and meaning
What former participants appreciated about this course
- I gained a thorough understanding of what coaching looks like in practice
- It increased my general knowledge about coaching as a whole: the definition, methods, practices and many more.
- Coaching can be applied to almost every aspect of life
- I will definitely use it as a leader
- The overall feeling of having worked in a great, safe, intelligent, sensitive group and coaches
- The opportunity to practice all the exercises
- Your very sincere involvement in the content as well as in the processes and the students.
- I really liked the interactive part and the fact that we could practice and apply techniques ourselves with a lot of different people as coachees.
- Your attitude to take us seriously: by inviting us to listen to our needs, and to contribute with our knowledge
- The kindness, cooperation and coherence of the instructors and students
- Everyone was very engaged in this course and the sense of collectiveness was very pleasant
- The clarity and scaffolding it has given to me
- The most important thing I learned was the power of communication
Students and young professionals.
Every day, we will start at 10 AM and we will finish around 3 PM. Every day, there will be around two hours of homework to prepare for the next day.
Student housing by Utrecht Summer School is fully booked
This course is offered in partnership with the Online Coaching Academy.
This course is offered as a classroom course.
For questions, please send a mail to Henrik Looij: email@example.com