The IELTS exam training focuses on:
- listening (comprehension, supporting ideas, important details);
- structure (revision of tenses, completing sentences and finding grammatical errors);
- reading (main ideas, inferences, vocabulary);
- writing (analysing exam questions, organising and developing ideas in standard English);
- speaking (keeping up a conversation, language of discussion, vocabulary);
- exam strategies (timing, avoiding misleading answers).
The course is suitable for people who have reached CEF-level B2 or higher.
You are required to do a placement test developed by Babel. This test consists of two parts: multiple choice and writing. A teacher will assess your language skills. On the basis of your test result you will get an advice about which course is suitable for you. Please note that it can take up to 5 working days until your language level is assessed. In case you have already completed the placement test we kindly ask for your patience, the Babel Service Desk will review your application within a few days.
Housing through Utrecht Summer School