Would you like to brush up your English Grammar use of verb tenses whenever it suits you? Do you sometimes doubt whether to say “I have done” or “I did“ or when to use “I will” or “I am going to” correctly? Then this online course is just the thing for you!
This interactive online English course will help you revise your knowledge of grammar and go through the basic rules again.
Three modules cover the verb tenses focusing on present, past and future. Firstly, you identify the tenses from a text, song or dialogue, then the grammar is explained followed by a variety of different exercises to practise.
Aim of the course
- This Brush Up Your English – Verb Tenses (online) course is aimed to those who wish to achieve level B1+ in a short period of time.
- This course is applicable if you have at least level B1 CEF score for the language structures, writing and self-assessment components. To ensure you have the required level, please complete our free online Placement Test.
- This course aims to revise and improve your grammar skills at B1+ level. At the end of this course, you will be able to apply the grammar rules more appropriately and consciously.
- The Brush Up Your English – Verb Tenses (online) course is aimed to last 8 weeks, although you will have access to the course for a period of three months. This way, you are free to organise your time flexibly.
- The average student spends around 5 – 10 hours on this course.